Please contact us with a note of inquiry before sending us your full manuscript. This note should include a very brief synopsis of the material, a short statement about why the book needed to be written, and a bit of information about you. We'll respond quickly and let you know if we think your material is appropriate for MJS Publishing Group, LLC—and whether MJSPG is appropriate for you.
After receiving an affirmative response from MJSPG, send the following:
- A synopsis of the story or book.
- For fiction, please include a character outline and information about your intended audience.
- For nonfiction, please include a complete outline along with some information about your intended audience.
- The first 50 pages of the manuscript, in hardcopy format, through the mail. (Our address can be found below.)
- We will not accept faxed submissions or e-mailed files.
- If your story or material is illustrated, please include a sample of the artwork (no originals, please.)
- If you want us to return your material, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise we will not return your materials.
- Please do not send anything of value in this initial package.